Thursday, November 19, 2020

World History (Revised) - Masterbooks

I bought World History several years ago with my oldest children. The new and revised edition will be added for my upcoming kids. The new edition is filled with amazing colourful photos, inserts and additional information. Although this review is for the revised edition, I think it is moreso for the World History curriculum. Masterbooks has created a History curriculum for homeschool families that is presented honestly and concisely. Even addressing hard historical issues with transparency and ease. I am a huge fan of Stobaugh's books, as an author I think he presents information in an easy to understand manner. This curriculum then challenges students to critically think about historical issues and the impact that these events have on the world. I especially appreciate the fact that the material is presented in a Biblical world view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Conquers Caitlin Denman

Strong World building and great characters that grow and develop throughout the book. Destiny, friendships, betrayals, growing trust, love. ...