Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Practice Makes Perfect 3

Practice Makes Perfect 3 I absolutely love the simplicity of this additional resource!! For each lesson there are additional helps. The format of this resource makes it easy to skip to the lesson or section that you need and not use the ones that your student has mastered. I have also used this resource as extra work or review at random times. If I want to review a concept or test my child’s comprehension of a concept I may pull a section for him to do. This resource is invaluable. I would highly recommend the digital format as it makes it easy to pull certain sections and print only what is needed and to use the section several times if needed. The benefit of the print format is the beautiful colour illustrations and the fact that students can keep the workbook and choose to work on different sections themselves. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Conquers Caitlin Denman

Strong World building and great characters that grow and develop throughout the book. Destiny, friendships, betrayals, growing trust, love. ...