Tuesday, August 31, 2021

My Story K

My Story I was excited to see this newest addition to the Kindergarten curriculum! This curriculum is set up to be used two days a week. This set up allows for 5 days of Kindergarten instruction with the other subjects being M/W/F and this on being T/Th. My only complaint, if it is one, is that I prefer to have the weekly schedule easily laid out as it is in the Math and other subjects. I find planning for multiple grades easier if I don’t have to physically go through the book and locate daily page numbers. Curriculum is easily laid out and gives a basic introduction to Social studies with topics like “where we live” and “holidays”. Lessons are short enough to keep a little one’s attention but long enough to give instruction and inspire questions and discussion. It is easy to do extended activities with the lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Conquers Caitlin Denman

Strong World building and great characters that grow and develop throughout the book. Destiny, friendships, betrayals, growing trust, love. ...