Friday, February 24, 2023

The Hidden Princess (A YA Action Adventure Fairytale Fantasy) by Mira Crest

I honestly expected more from this book, but still it was not terrible. I liked most of the characters, although Everette needed some depth; but then again, maybe this was on purpose. I am finishing off this series because I can't leave a series of books undone. I am hoping the next ones are a bit more cohesive. I found at times the author jumped from time and place within a few paragraphs - which could be absolutely confusing. Overall it is a sweet story. Received as a review copy from NetGalley

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Conquers Caitlin Denman

Strong World building and great characters that grow and develop throughout the book. Destiny, friendships, betrayals, growing trust, love. ...