Saturday, March 4, 2023

Shifters of Caerton (Complete Boxset) by H. B. Lyne

I really wanted more from this series after reading the description. However, I found the main character ( a female lead) to have a terrible angsty, angry attitude. She seemed to whine a lot and fight against the pack about different ideas and actions. At times the books were extremely slow and other times I was lost as the plot didn't seem to shift so much as it seemed to change completely. Al this being said - I have read other things by this author and really liked them. So....maybe it's just me at this particular time reading this series. And, maybe, considering that I have liked other things by this author I need to re-visit this in the future. And if my opinion changes at that time I will amend the review. Received as a review copy from StoryOrigin

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Conquers Caitlin Denman

Strong World building and great characters that grow and develop throughout the book. Destiny, friendships, betrayals, growing trust, love. ...