Thursday, March 2, 2023

The Cursed Princess by Alexa H. Michaels

The main character is not likeable - her attitude is terrible and this sets this book up to be extremely hard to read. I understand the reasoning, I also understand that there are characters we don't like but even in some of the dark fantasy I have read (where the MC is quite unlikeable for the most part) I understood the thoughts of the MC, and even while unlikeable they were relatable, and somewhat likeable (meaning there was something that was redeemable). I assume this character's redeeming qualities will show up more in the following books. ??? IF not this series will be very quickly sent to the DNF shelf. Other than that the story was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Conquers Caitlin Denman

Strong World building and great characters that grow and develop throughout the book. Destiny, friendships, betrayals, growing trust, love. ...