Thursday, February 23, 2023

Heir of Memory and Shadow by Rachanee Lumayno

This is the second in the series - I would highly recommend reading in order, however, you could maybe read this as a standalone. What impressed me most about this book is the world-building. I can honestly say that I am new to the fantasy genre - like as in I started reading it after the birth of my tenth child, in my early 40's (a year ago) and world building is precisely why I avoided this genre in the first place. There are some authors that are talented enough to bring you into a world without overwhelming you - this author does just that - beautiful!! This book, as with the first in this series is very much worth the time to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Conquers Caitlin Denman

Strong World building and great characters that grow and develop throughout the book. Destiny, friendships, betrayals, growing trust, love. ...