Thursday, February 23, 2023

Assassin Hunter By Drew Briney

I was drawn to this book for two reasons; (1) the cover/Title, I know the old adage "don't judge a book by its cover", but I do - if the cover is terrible, well I am more likely to over look it, and (2) The Description of the book - it sounded like an excited story of moral complexity. In the beginning of the book I felt utterly lost - as if I was walking into the middle of a story, and I had missed everything. Although this seemed to clear up the longer I read I still felt lost at points. I also felt the book could have been a bit longer - I know, probably not a popular thought. However, when a book or story seems rushed it bothers me. I don't mind a little more detail, a little slower pace as the tension and action build. Over all though this was a good book and worth giving a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Conquers Caitlin Denman

Strong World building and great characters that grow and develop throughout the book. Destiny, friendships, betrayals, growing trust, love. ...