Thursday, February 23, 2023

Kremlin Tide By Cortez Law III

A criminal thriller that will have you on the edge of your seat! Absolutely fascinating with the multiple characters and the depth we are able to get to know each one. At times there is so much detail that I found myself being bogged down - however, I understand the reason for and need for such detail. When an author is writing a novel that involves many characters and is trying to show the mind of each such detail is important. My heart hurt for the Detective. Haven't we all lost our way or will at some point in time? I am interested in seeing more by the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Conquers Caitlin Denman

Strong World building and great characters that grow and develop throughout the book. Destiny, friendships, betrayals, growing trust, love. ...