Saturday, February 25, 2023

The Rediron Warp by Paul Yoder

This is my first book by Paul Yoder - and it has only created a love for his writing and world building. This is supposedly a new trilogy - therefore I picked it up thinking that for the time being it could stand-alone, that there was not any need for previous knowledge of the world or the characters in it. However, I believe this is closely connected with other novels (series/triologies) by this same author and I think to truly, and deeply appreciate the richness of this world one would want to read those books first or at the very least as well. So - that is precisely what I will be doing.....a Paul Yoder binge of trilogies (not that I mind after this book). Honestly, this is a great fantasy book - not necessarily dark, or not as dark as many of the dark fantasy books have been that I have read recently. And being fairly new to this genre, this is an author that would make you fall in love with it. looking forward to the rest in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Conquers Caitlin Denman

Strong World building and great characters that grow and develop throughout the book. Destiny, friendships, betrayals, growing trust, love. ...